Frequently Asked Questions
1. CAN I PROVIDE MY OWN Mixer? Yes! If you don’t have one you may drop ship directly from CHEFS Catalog and it saves on shipping! Be sure if you buy through CHEFS Catalog, that you add your last name after ours. That way we can track your box in our inventory.
2. HOW MUCH DOES IT COST? The cost is determined on the final artwork. The more time & detail, the more it costs.
3. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE? Time is also based on the artwork chosen and what our current schedule looks like. Average duration once on our schedule is 3-12 weeks for completion, however the artwork may require more time. It really depends on what we're working on. We booked (on average) about 3 months out.
4. DOES YOUR QUOTE INCLUDE THE COST OF THE MIXER? No. My quotes / prices on our shoppe (unless otherwise stated), or via email are ONLY for artwork.
5. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET STARTED? Please shoot us an email to email@example.com with a brief description of artwork you're interested in, the model of mixer you own and desired time frame for completion.
6. HOW DURABLE IS YOUR ARTWORK? We use only the best products available. All artwork is sealed with a clear coat for food safety concerns, durability and longevity. It is available in matte or glossy finish.
7. DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES? Yes, each one is personalized and wrapped in matte black paper, embellished with gold and black satin ribbon. Please email us in advance to prepare one for you.
All Images and Content © Copyright 2012, Un AMORE INC. All Rights Reserved. Unauthorized use Forbidden.